The 7th International HUMANIST Conference will bring together researchers, experts and stakeholders from several multidisciplinary communities that are active in the field of Human Factors in Transport. It is a unique and attractive forum to present current and planned activities as well as to share ideas and experiences.
Call for papers is now open till 24 January 2020!
• Improving active safety of vehicles in an increasingly automated environment (Automated driving, C-ITS, Driver Monitoring…)
• Education and training for future traffic scenarios (Automation, Electrification, New vehicle types…)
• Smart Cities
• Towards effective MaaS and mobile transport apps
• Enhancing accessibility and inclusion
• Ensuring the safety of VRUs (Warning/information…)
• Ergonomics (Passive safety, New vehicles interior e.g. seating positions of AVs, lighting…)
Submission and more information on the HUMANIST website.