The 9th International Congress on Transportation Research’ (ICTR ‘19) has extended the deadline for abstracts submission. The Congress is co-organised with SAFE STRIP partner CERTH and it will be held in October 2019, in Athens, Greece. The spotlight theme of the 2019 Congress is: ‘TRANSPORT 4.0: The Smart Evolution’. As such, focus will be given on the transition from research outcomes to practical applications and their use by interested stakeholders.
Submissions will be completed in two phases (initially abstracts and subsequently full-text papers), through the ICTR website, according to the following time schedule:
• 1st March 2019: Abstract submission deadline (up to 500 words)
• 15th March 2019: Notification of acceptance deadline (approximate)
• 15th May 2019: Full-text paper submission deadline
• 30th June 2019: Authors informed on review results (approximate)
• 31st July 2019: Final paper submission deadline
Guidelines on the format of abstracts and full-text papers will be available at the Congress website by end of November 2018.
Selected high-impact papers will be considered for publication in international scientific journals (Special Journal Issue), following an additional peer-review process. Title of journals will be announced on time.
For more information please visit the ICTR website www.ictr.gr.