Workshop to focus on defining an integrated users’ demand analysis at network level!
The SAFE-10-T consortium cordially invites you to the SAFE-10-T Stakeholders’ workshop on Wednesday 16th May from 15:00 – 17:00 in Zadar, Croatia. The workshop will mainly be focused on assessing the current transport demand and to predict future transport demand along the European TEN-T network, with a particular focus on the demonstration project’s locations:
- the Port of Rotterdam,
- the Severn crossing in the UK and
- the area surrounding Rijeka harbour
The main objectives of the workshop are:
- To engage stakeholders in the preliminary phase of the Users’ Demands Analysis
- To gather first-hand examples of communication models between service providers and final end-users
- To gather insights from service providers and infrastructure owners on tools and practices for users’ demand analysis currently implemented in the industry
More information about the workshop can be found here.
Please register to the workshop using the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SAFE10T.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Ramona Velea, ISIG at firstname.lastname@example.org.